Well it is Sunday night of Spring Break and I feel decently rejuvenated to go back to school for another Quarter. So here’s how we stacked up again our Spring Break goals:
- Packing for our move – We rocked this!
- Lesson plans for the first week back – I could have done more but mehhh
- Couples workouts – We attempted to play tennis but it started raining
- Sleeping in! – I knew we were going to do GREAT on this one 🙂
- Watching a movie, at least ONE – We stayed home but watched The Boondock Saints I & II, Training Day, and Wonder Woman
- Yoga – Only once but it happened!
- Reading – I picked up Pride & Prejudice for the millionth time
- Blogging – Yepppp, got some plans coming up
Extra things we did:
- Watched some live collegiate tennis – GO KNIGHTS!
- Drove over to spend the afternoon with my mother-in-law
- Palm Sunday mass