I love AirBnb when I travel but it is especially perfect for family travel. On our previous Andalusian trip we had 6 of us: my mom and dad, sister, her boyfriend, and my husband and I. This is what I was looking for in our Spanish AirBnbs:
- Economical but still spacious
- Included access to free parking (in Córdoba & Granada)
- Two full bedrooms (for the married couples) & a common space bedroom (for my sister & her boyfriend)
- Preferably a whole kitchen but a fridge at the minimum
- Walking distance to the historic center
Believe it or not, I found all of this (and more!) in our three Andalusian AirBnbs. Below is some more information and some pictures of our Cordoba AirBnb.
Read more: Travel Tips: Traveling with Family
This little alleyway above got very noisy at night and since our windows faced the street and we had our windows open it interfered with some of our sleep but we got used to it the second night.
The AirBnb had this wonderful little terrace when we spent a wonderful afternoon sunning and siesta-ing before going out on the town in the evening.