I love AirBnb when I travel but it is especially perfect for family travel. On this Andalusian Spain trip we had 6 of us: my mom and dad, sister, her boyfriend, and my husband and I. It was going to be much better (& cheaper!) for us to get apartments, versus hotels and hostels for our stay.
Read more: Why I love AirBnb
This is what I was looking for in our Andalusian AirBnbs:
- Economical but still spacious
- Included access to free parking (in Córdoba & Granada)
- Two full bedrooms (for the married couples) & a common space bedroom (for my sister & her boyfriend)
- Preferably a whole kitchen but a fridge at the minimum
- Walking distance to the historic center
Believe it or not, I found all of this (and more!) in all our three AirBnbs for our one-week trip to Southern Spain.
If you want to rent our Cordoba AirBnb CLICK HERE!
This little alleyway above got very noisy at night and since our windows faced the street and we had our windows open it interfered with some of our sleep but we got used to it the second night.
Read more: Why I Love AirBnb, Part 2
The AirBnb had access to a roof-top terrace when we spent a wonderful afternoon sunning and siesta-ing before going out on the town in the evening.
Read more: Travel Tips: Traveling with Family