The 2020 Summer Seminars & Institutes from the National Endowment for the Humanities are LIVE!!!
If you have not done one yet, you really should! There seems to be so many fantastic (& new!) topics this year. I am not applying this cycle because I have done an NEH summer program for the past 3 years and I figured a) they’re probably not going to award me a 4th year in a row & b) I want to apply to other things I have put off because I’ve done NEH so much.
If you need some more convincing on why you should spend a week or so of your summer getting to travel for free & learning awesome things, I have some blog posts below of my experiences with NEH. And please feel free to ask any questions if you have them!
- 10 Reasons Why I Love NEH Summer Institutes
- NEH Religious Worlds of New York Itinerary
- NEH Teaching the Holocaust through Visual Culture Reading List
- NEH A Reverence for Words: Understanding Muslim Culture through the Arts Reading List
- Travel Tips for Teachers
- NEH Religious Worlds of New York
- NEH Religious Worlds of New York Reading List
- Dorm Life @ the Seminary
- Travel Tips: Preparing for an Extended Summer Program