- Put the award logo on your blog – CHECK (see above)
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you – CHECK (see below)
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs – CHECK (see hyperlink in opening lines)
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs – CHECK (scroll all the way down)
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.) – CHECK (if you really want to you can find my comments on their blogs, but save yourself the time)
Here are the answers to the seven questions:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Most of my visits right now are family and friends from Facebook but now that I am really starting up the blog again I hope to grow that sphere – it’s already growing and it has only been a few months 🙂
2. What is your favourite sport?
Many people do not consider dance a sport, but it is, and so dance is my favorite sport. I danced for 15 years of my childhood and miss it everyday.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
So far that was my wedding, and I don’t think I am going to top that as the best day/night of 2016 🙂
4. What is your favourite quote?
It is a truth universally acknowledged truth, that a single man in possession a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
This is the opening line of Pride & Prejudice and the overarching theme of my wedding this past June
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
I am a highschool teacher now so this question is quite appropriate. In high school: U.S. History. I am not a fan of U.S. History per se by my teacher, Mr. Sandoe, was amazing and my teaching inspiration today.
In college, Italian Renaissance Art. Although I am more of a medieval art lover, my professor, Dr. Zaho, has so much infectious passion for Italian Renaissance art it sucked me in!
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Hmmmm…not to let others (especially teenagers) get you down. I wish I would have trusted my own voice more and sooner in life.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Oh goodness, I tried the clarinet for a hot sec and stopped when my dad made me practice outside because he said I sounded like a moose. My musical career was done after that lol 🙂
Blog nominations: theadventuresofbeka