So I created goals for the first time last year and totally forgot about them about a month later. 🙂 About 3 weeks ago, I was going through old blog posts cleaning things up I rediscovered them and hilariously recounted my absolute failure in keeping to my “2019 goals” that I decided to do it again. This time it’ll be 20 goals for 2020!
- Find a morning prayer routine
- Travel internationally twice
- Finish our master bathroom renovation
- Work out at least twice a week
- Create a built-in bookshelf for our library
- Do not purchase new clothes unless I get rid of something first
- Reduce our grocery bill by $100 a month
- Finish decorating our living spaces
- Read and/or listen to at least 30 books
- Blog at least 52 times over the year
- Transform part of my backyard into some kind of garden
- Write one handwritten letter each month
- Go to mass every Sunday & Holy Day of Obligation
- Host someone for a meal at least once a month
- Vote Trump out of office!
- Apply for (& hopefully) get into one summer teacher program
- Practice yoga at least twice a month
- Eat a meatless meal at least twice a week
- Spend an average of 2 hours or less on my phone per week
- One goal I am going to keep to myself for now 🙂
Let’s see how well I keep these this next year!