Well this is definitely going to be a much less ambitious list than my 2020 goals. If 2020 has taught me anything it is that I have much less control over my life than I could fathom. Without further ado, my somewhat boring goals for 2021!
- Build proper storage in our garage &/or attic (to finally get the
stuffjunk out of all our closets)
- Travel outside the state of Florida at least once.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Spend an average less than $650/month on groceries.
- Write 2 art history blog posts a month.
- Keep my potted herbs alive (& maybeeee add more green things to my backyard).
- Use my slow cooker at least every other week.
- Go for a jog or long walk every week.
- Practice yoga at least twice a month.
- Read at least 5 books classified as “classic literature.“
- Grow my emergency savings account to at least $5,000.
- Vacuum at least once a week.
- Focus on working out my arms more.
- Finish our patio decorating.
- Spend an average of LESS than an hour and a half on my phone per day.
- Buy no books (unless I have a gift card of course).
- Do no school work on Sunday.
- Call someone out of the blue to chat at least once a month.
- Finish decorating our two extra bedrooms.
- Organize an intentional date with my hubby once a month.
- Start a family. If you saw a previous blog post of mine, you would know we have struggled through 3 miscarriages & I hope to be on the other side one day.