Every summer for us is a bit of a mix of travel, professional development, school work, and personal projects. This summer is no different even if the ratio is a bit more on the home projects than usual. 🙂 If you are interested in our summer plans check out this blog post HERE!
People seem to think that summer is a dream for teachers but it’s often times frustrating to have so much unstructured time, without a paycheck, for 2 whole months. That long to-do list you had suddenly disappears as you waste your time inside with the AC on full blast because it feels like the surface of Mars outside (at least in Florida it does!). Regardless of what your summer looks like, I’ve got a few blog posts that can hopefully make your summer more productive.
Happy Summertime, Teachers!!!!
- Travel Tips for Teachers
- Travel Tips: How to Plan a Balanced Trip
- Museum Madness: Making the Most of your Museum Visit
- Museums with Kids (& Fidgety Adults)
- Trip Planning Resources
- Prepping for the AP Art History Course
- Travel Tips: Planning a Trip when Money is Tight
- Travel Tips: Traveling with Family
- My Favorite Travel Apps
- Summer Series: Roadtrippin’ Itinerary
- Dorm Life @ the Seminary
- Summer Book Swap 2018
- Smart Travel Tips
- Travel Tips: Surviving your Summer Roadtrip
- Travel Tips: Preparing for an Extended Summer Program
- Teachers! Apply for Summer Programs
- 11 Reasons I love NEH Summer Institutes
- AP Summer Institute: World History
- Summer Book Swap!
- My Orlando Travel Guide