It’s that time of year again where people starting thinking about planning a trip for spring break or summer vacations. This spring break I am traveling to Greece as part of a school trip so there is no planning involved for me (which is soooo weird) but that doesn’t mean it’s not ALWAYS on my mind. Because it is. 🙂 I can’t help it.
Anyways, if you are planning a trip soon I have some resources that might help ease your worries and hopefully make planning more fun!
- Travel Tips: How to Plan a Balanced Trip
- 2018 Italy Planning: December Edition
- 2018 Italy Planning: November Edition
- 2018 Italy Planning: October Edition
- 2018 Italy Planning: September Edition
- Teachers! Apply for Summer Programs
- Travel Tips: Planning a Trip when Money is Tight
- 11 Favorite Things to do in NYC
- Top 10 Experiences from Germany
- Travel Tips: Getting an International Driving Permit
- Andalusia 1-Week Itinerary
- Our Yucatan Itinerary
- Summer Series: Roadtrippin’ Itinerary
- How to Plan a 2-week Trip: Part 1
- How to Plan a 2-Week Trip: Part 2
- How to Plan a 2-Week Trip: Part 3
- My Favorite Travel Apps
- JSTOR Daily: Five Types of Summer Vacation
- Travel Tips: Traveling with Family
- Traveling Over Spring Break?
- Catholic Culture: Traveling during Lent
P.S. feel free to reach out with questions if there is something you don’t see in my posts & want me to write about or if you have a personal question to ask.
P.P.S. I am also planning a trip for my parents in Italy so I am still in planning mode, it’s just a little different when I am not actually going on the trip.