So I subscribe to the Lonely Planet Magazine because I love their travel books and this is another great publication about travel and experiencing global culture. Well in June’s edition they have a Mini Guide with a long weekend in Tampa. Funny enough it nearly matches up with our long weekend in Tampa a few weeks ago!
Here’s their itinerary:Day 1
- Ulele for lunch
- Walk around Hyde Park Village (check!)
- Circo’s Speakeasy
- Eat at the Oxford Exchange (gorgeous building but I was not impressed)
- Take a stroll along Tampa Riverwalk
- Paddleboard through Tampa Bay (we went to the beach instead)
Read more about my Tampa travel style HERE!
- La Segunda Central Bakery (yum!)
- Ybor City Museum State Park
- Columbia Restaurant (love their 1905 Salad)