Tomorrow is the first day back at school for the 2017-2018 school year!!!
Wow it’s crazy that I am going into my 4th year of teaching and even crazier that I’m moving to a new school! There was a lot of heartache this past year and although I am nervous for this new school (and new subjects!), I am also looking forward to new possibilities. I am teaching AP & Standard World History along with Humanities. But I hope to teach AP Art History again in the near future.
So wish me luck on this new adventure, new school, new colleagues! GO RAMS!!!
Read about some of my teaching strategies:
- Bringing History to Life with Site-Visits
- I just want to be a Teacher.
- A Conversation with a Student…
- Teaching the Egyptian Book of the Dead
- Employing Different Teaching Strategies in Humanities
- Making Infographics in Humanities
- Kinesthetic Learning in Humanities
- Rice Krispie Stonehenge